- You need to be “exiled” Turkish citizen or foreigner who lived in Turkey for a while.
- You need to use the terms “authoritarianism” or “axis shift” perfectly in every case no matter these are the main issue.
- You have to connect all Turkish foreign policy decision with domestic politics (especially with Erdogan and upcoming election).
- You must mention all your articles that “Erdogan’s irrationality drives Turkey to dead end and take away Turkey from European values and democracy”
- You should have some connections or sources which work for Turkish media (would be better if this sources have tie with FETO -Gulenist Terror Organization- which is the perpetrator of the coup attempt in 15th July 2016).
Now you become a “Turkish expert” which has local sources and knowledge of Turkish domestic politics.
For the perfect example of this “expertise” : http://nationalinterest.org/feature/how-wage-war-syria-win-election-turkey-24204